Our Unsecured Loans are flexible, short- to medium-term loans tailored to meet your personal financing needs such as buying household or electronic appliances, education expenses, home improvements, car maintenance, rent advance and other personal expenses.
• High Loan Amount: Can borrow up to GHS 300,000
• Long Tenures: Flexible monthly repayments for up to 60 months
• Flexible repayments: Depending on borrower profile, via salary bank account or direct payroll deduction or mobile payments or post-dated cheques
• Net minimum salary of GHS500
• Regularly Salaried Worker
• You must work for an organisation profiled by us or work for a company who has a corporate or business loan with us
• You have to be in employment for at least six(6) months and confirmed in current job role
• Must be 18 years and not more than 60 years by facility expiry
• Ghanaian citizen or legal resident in Ghana (expatriates)
• Loan will be approved subject to a positive credit bureau report
• Complete an online loan application form and upload the following documents:
- Proof of identity - passport, driver’s licence, Voters’ Identity Card
- Proof of address - utility bill less than three months old
- Letter of Undertaking from employer
- Six(6) months’ bank statements (for new customers only)
- Passport photo
Types of Unsecured Loans Available
How much can I borrow?
Up to GHS300,000
Who is eligible for a loan?
Anyone who works for a company with which Sikamaster Loans has signed a Scheme Agreement to Salaried employees within our list of over 50 organisations.
How much do I need to earn to qualify for a loan?
You need to earn a minimum net salary of GHS500 in order to qualify for a loan