Are you a business owner who is struggling to overcome the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic? Then this programme is right for you. The Coronavirus crisis presents businesses worldwide with unprecedented challenges.
The COVID-19 Relief Programme provides businesses in Ghana across all sectors with dedicated mentoring, financial backing, and business development support - aimed at getting you back on track.
• Your business must have been registered between January 2000 and December 2017 to qualify. If you registered your business between January 2018 and March 11th, 2020, you can qualify for Covid-19 relief from GHStartups.com
• You must have been filing to RGD and GRA, before March 2020.
• Must have been employing at least three(3) people (excluding the business owner or shareholders)
• Must have been contributing to both Tier 1 & Tier 2 Pensions for their employees.
• Your business must not fall within our prohibited business list
• You must have a website for your business. If you need help setting up a website for your business, we can help.
• Business Support Services, including but not limited to: Digitising your business, Market Access, etc
• Direct funding of up to ₵100,000. Additional capital can be arranged subject to additional security.
• Low rate loans within 7-20% per annum.
• Repayment between 3-60 months
• Collateral may or may not be required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answers to this relief have been provided here.