Ecommerce loans for Online Sellers - If you’re looking to become a successful ecommerce entrepreneur, the best time to start is now. It has always been a challenge for small businesses to get financing. Circumstances worsened when banks tightened their lending criteria so many years ago. Most banks lend only to businesses with an established operating history. If you are just starting up an ecommerce business, or, if you find traditional loan terms too stringent, there are other options.
Sikamaster Loans is a leading online lending platform. Online retailers and small business owners in Ghana can get a low interest eCommerce loan on Sikamaster Loans, easily and efficiently. Approval can take as little as five minutes but Sikamaster requires the online business must be hosted with P24 Stores LLC.
Disclosure: PC24 Stores is a sister company of ours.
Features & Benefits
• Loans up to $2m regardless of your location in Ghana, to grow your business
• Nationwide coverage and quick approval
• Choose your own loan terms. Between 4 weeks and 5 years
• Low interest rates, from 1% per month
• Get the loan you need to fund your eCommerce business in as little as 14 days
• Instant financing available
• Loans can be available by traditional bank transfer or in digital currencies
• No credit score required
Sikamaster Loans only charges a one-time 1-5% fee for borrowers, which is deducted automatically from your eCommerce loan when it is successfully funded. There are no late repayment fees, and no penalty fees of any kind. As a result, we are significantly cheaper than most alternatives
How to apply
Most borrowers take less than 15 minutes to complete the application here and do so without leaving their desk.