The traditional method of turning to a bank or lending institution for a loan may not be right for you. Banks and other lenders require a good credit rating, extensive financial statements, collateral, etc. You take care of others and don't have the time to get tangled in the red tape. Get the funds you need to assist with expansion, updating your existing medical facility, relocation...you decide.
Payments are flexible and based on your future income. If your revenue drops then your payments decrease. Insurance companies can take more than 4 months to pay a claim. This creates an unnecessary strain on your cash flow. Running a successful health service business requires hard work, perseverance, and flexibility to succeed. The change the way hospitals do their their traditional purchasing process, which typically involves a number of middlemen and loyal inefficient relationships.
• Can be used by medical or dental professionals for private practice, or private hospitals/clinics/pharmacies.
• For purchasing or upgrading your medical equipment, changing regulations and rising business, liability and drug costs - including payroll and training requirements.
• Must have operated for at least two (2) years
• Six (6) months bank statements
• Current professional licenses of doctors/nurses/technicians/midwives
How to apply
The application takes only a few minutes. Complete online here.