We have become a culture that is obsessed with our appearance, as well as a generation that truly believes the way we look, the way we choose to dress, and the body modifications we choose to permanently add to our appearance are how we define ourselves in an overpopulated world.
Starting and growing a successful fashion business can be tough! Fashion businesses (incl clothing and boutique shops) face a high failure rate, often due to a lack of business and entrepreneurial skills, and struggle to access finance. We’re passionate about supporting both start up and established fashion entrepreneurs, and our mission is to challenge the low success rate in the sector, with our approachable mentoring and access to fashion industry expertise and finance.
Our collective experience includes working with clothing, footwear, accessories, textiles and jewellery labels. We’ll give you the guidance and support you need to take your business forward, aside direct loans. We understand the business of fashion.
This loan can be used by: fashion designers (including scalable dress-makers), clothing wholesale & retail, boutiques, etc.
• Loans available between ghs100 – ghs5m
• Variable/Fixed interest rate
• No early repayment fees
• Credit facility can be available,as cash or inventory supplies, or both.
• Access to free business support including a mentor, training events, and exclusive business offers
• Over 21 years old
• Your business must be registered. Either as a Sole Proprietor or Limited Liability Company. You can register it yourself or our in-house conceirge services team can help you register it. You can apply without the business being registered, but we would usually disburse only after your business has been registered and you have set up a business bank account for it.
• Pre start or trading for under 24 months
• A Ghanaian citizen (or have the right to live and work here)
• Business Website mandatory. More details here.
• Have not already received a Start Up Loan
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application form here.