Does your small business export goods/products to other countries? You could improve your cash flow and strengthen your negotiating power with a loan that's linked to your exports.
How does it work?
• Funds are provided upon presentation of a Letter of Credit or purchase order from your buyer.
• Can be arranged in all major currencies - USD, GBP, EUR, CHF
• Loan repayment terms are tailored to your trade cycle.
• Before you can draw down funds on an Export Loan, you need to have submitted a complete loan application with us and approved.
• Get the financing you need upfront to buy raw materials, manufacture goods and prepare them for shipment
• Qualified businesses can borrow any from ghs2,000 up to over ghs5m
• Monthly interest rate can range from as low as just 1.25% up to as high as only 7.25%
• No early repayment charges
• They improve your cash flow by bridging the gap between the time when you must pay for goods meant for export and the time when you receive payment for selling them.
• They enable you to pay suppliers promptly, building your business credit rating and reputation
• Business website mandatory
• Business be registered - either as a sole proprietor or limited liability company.
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application here.