Operating a successful farming operation takes courage, skill, and hard work. Regardless of how much you love cultivating the earth, raising livestock, or literally feeding the world, it takes a significant investment – often times in cash, to run a successful business in this industry. You can use our facility to meet the cost of cultivation and working capital activities for farming and allied activities. We also offer term loans for buying cattle, purchase of equipment for irrigation and other agricultural requirements..
It's structured to even allow prospective borrowers to repay either with cash repayments, produce or a combination of both. We offer more than just a quick "yes" or "no" decision. We can help you to achieve your short, medium, and long-term financial goals, all while minimizing the amount of time you have to spend thinking about the business side of your operation. We can lend sound advice and input just as a partner in your farming operation would.
• Loan amounts: ghs500 - ghs10m
• Interest rates: As low as 6.00% p.a.
• Repayment term: 1 month to 60 months
• Agricultural loans from Sikamaster Loans is available for a multitude of farming purposes, including but not limited to:
- Crop cultivaton
- Farm real estate or land,
- Machinery and equipment (tractors, harvesters and trucks),
- Repair of farm machinery,
- Livestock and Animal Husbandry,
- Construction of biogas plants and irrigation systems,
- Operating loans and lines of credit
Several businesses just like yours have partnered with us to create customised financial solutions that provide a host of benefits
• Quick and easy access to cash
• Simplified documentation
• Easy and convenient loan
• Friendly & Flexible repayment terms and options
• Attractive interest rates
• No hidden charges
• All Farmers – Individuals / Joint borrowers who are owner cultivators
• Tenant Farmers, Oral Lessees & Share Croppers
• Joint Liability Groups of Farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
Unlike traditional lenders, like banks or savings & loans, microfinance companies, we will only ask for necessary information related to your loan application. Requirements for credit vary from one category of borrowers to another. Notwithstanding, the following requirements apply to all categories....
• The applicant must own a piece of agricultural land or farm
• Submission of business plan/proposal
• Submission of KYC Documents
• Evidence of managerial capability to handle project.
• Evidence that project is not environmentally harmful
• Evidence that project can generate adequate cash flows to support repayment of facility.
• Provision of security acceptable to us
• Must meet our business website requirement. Key to market access assistance
Repaying Your Loan
You can choose to repay your loan via any of the following options....
• Farm Produce (executed via TDG Farms, a sister company)
• Or Both Cash and Farm Produce
Note: If paying in full or partially with farm produce, you would be reuiired to state it during your loan application.
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application form here. We don’t make you wait weeks or months for a loan approval and/or funding. Before we lend you loan,we will assess wether we feel you will be able to repay it. Wherever possible,reason for rejection of loan will be conveyed to you