Auto Parts Supply Store Loans: Car Part Supplier Financing
Many auto parts stores deal with cyclical economic business periods, particularly because the auto parts store industry is directly dependent on the auto industry production levels, fluctuating gasoline prices, the amount of disposable income consumers have, and the overall state of the Ghanaian economy.
Auto Part Businesses
Many auto parts store business owners are struggling with adopting omnichannel outlets to show case and sell auto parts and accessories. Other major issues being faced by the auto parts store world revolve around the much-discussed issue of importing car parts from other foreign countries.
Our auto part supply financing can be used for a variety of uses, including purchasing the real estate used by the party supply shop, refinancing and/or consolidating the parts supply shop debt, working capital (including for payroll, upgrades and repairs, advertising, cash flow, etc), inventory and just about any use a supply shop could have. Getting a loan through a bank is never easy, so the supply shop needs to have good credit and solid revenues (and profitability).
• Can be
- a cash advance, or
- used to purchase spare parts from Glostar Motors Ltd only.
• Must either be a government salaried worker, or a current homebuyer or tenant of DCANS Properties Ltd only, -OR-
• A Spare Parts Dealer with a shop.
• Competitive variable or fixed interest rate in Ghana cedis, US dollars, GB pounds sterling or euro.
What you need to apply:
• Tax returns
• Financial statements / Bank Statement
• Personal financial statement
- Proof of identity – passport, driver’s licence, Voter’s Identity Card
- Proof of residence
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application form here to get started.