For public sector worker (or government worker) who does not receive their salaries via the Controller & Accountant General Department (CAGD).
Features & Benefits
• No upfront fees ever. Processing fee only deducted or added to loan at disbursements and never upfront.
• Availability of top-up facility after every 2 months
• 24/7 access to Sikamaster Loans Online Application
• Borrow loans ranging from ghs200 to ghs50,000 (larger loan available via our Personal Loans)
• No collateral required
• Competitive interest rates
• Repay tenures from 1 to 60 months
• Payment mode: Monthly Amortisation (Principal plus Interest)
• Acquire free private health insurance with both local and international coverage. Threshold conditions may apply.
• Must have a Staff ID and Mandate Number and/or have a valid login details for gogpayslip.com
• One(1) Passport Photo
Repayment & Collections
Pre-agreed repayment sums are taken via the Controller & Accountants General's Department's platform, at source. You can also make payments directly on our platform.
How to apply
Salaried individuals whose salaries are processed by the Controller & Accountants' General's Department. The applicant must be 21 years and above at the time of loan application and 60 years or less at the time of loan maturity.
If you qualify, kindly complete an online application form here, for this type of loan.