This special personal loan for business use is for those businesses that have not been registered with the Registrar General either as a sole proprietor or limited liability company, but have at least been registered with their local assembly, be it AMA or TMA or KMA or some other.
Can be used for:
We do not dictate what you can and cannot use your loan money for; that is all up to you. You might be in urgent need of money to....
• Purchasing of personal gadgets & appliances
• Minor Home repair or improvements
Features & Requirements
• Up to ghs50,000 (supported by income levels). Minimum: ghs1,000
• 6 months to 24 months
• Must be a regular employee in present company for at least 2 years
• No collateral required for salaried government workers with a valid social security number and/or tier-I/II
• Collateral may be required for salaried private sector workers with a valid social security number and/or tier-I/II - Considered on a case-by-case basis
To qualify for a loan, a number of factors are considered including, but not limited to business financials and cash flow, business and guarantor credit profiles, and other information.
Fees & Charges
No upfront fees.
A one-off 4% fee deducted from final loan being disbursed.
No penalties for prepayments or early repayments.
Monthly rates range within 0.75% and 4%
Funding can be in your bank account within 7 - 90 days
How to apply
Apply online in under 5 minutes here.