No riba (interest/usury) on this loan. Not to businesses, including those involved with armaments, pork, tobacco, drugs, alcohol or pornography.
We reserve the right to request additional documents regarding the borrowers Islamic faith in order to move the loan process forward.
• Minimum loan : $10,000
• Maximum loan: $5m
• Competitive variable or fixed interest rate in Ghana cedis, US dollars, GB pounds sterling or euro.
• Work in the public or private sector, including self-employed.
• Earn a minimum net salary of ghs1,000 or $1,500 a month
• Be permanently employed
• Be a high net worth individual considering buy-to-let options
• Be over 21 years and under/at 60 years by the end of the loan term.
• Fill in a Home Loan Application form and attach the following supporting documents:
- Proof of income – past three months’ payslips · Proof of past two years’ employment
- Proof of identity – passport, driver’s licence, Voter’s Identity Card
- Proof of residence
- Offer letter from developer (for Home Purchase, Developer Construction and Employee Mortgage Scheme)
- Bill of quantities, building plan and permit (for home improvement and developer construction)
- Property title documents (To begin title search)
- A Valuation Report from one of our approved valuers will also have to be given to us
- Loan will be approved subject to a positive credit bureau report
How to apply
Kindly complete an online application form here to get started.
Related Sharia Loans