If you require a more substantial loan amount for your business, it can be difficult to determine the best course of action, but we make it extremely easy, so long as you have the suitable collateral to enable us secure the loan against. If all your paperwork is in order, your credit history is good, and you have substantial collateral, your chances of receiving a large business loan are fairly good
Can be used for:
We do not dictate what you can and cannot use your loan money for; that is all up to you. You might be in urgent need of money....
• For any legal purpose you choose to apply the loan to
• Up to ghs500 million and over (supported by a suitable collateral levels). Minimum: ghs1m
• 6 months to 60 months repayment period
• Your business must have a website
• Your Collateral for this type of loan can be located at any of the following countries: Ghana, UK, or UAE.
• The cost of appraising your collateral will be borne by you.
• Borrower is required to appoint a qualified lawyer/solicitor to receive loan disbursements on borrowers behalf. Cost of borrowers legal representative will be borne by the borrower.
• Loan mostly disbursement in tranches
To qualify for a loan, a number of factors are considered including, but not limited to business financials and cash flow, business and guarantor credit profiles, and other information.
Fees & Charges
• No upfront fees.
• A one-off 5% fee deducted from final loan being disbursed. If loan is provided in tranches, the fee will be 5% of each tranche.
• No penalties for prepayments or early repayments.
• Monthly rates range within 1.25% and 5.75%
• Funding can be in your bank account within 2 - 6 months, typically.
How to apply
• Apply online in under 5 minutes here.
• You will be required to upload required documents. You will be contacted directly to get answers to any questions on your application.
• All of your information is reviewed.