"There is no art to find the mind's construction in the face".... No Fear Shakespeare - Macbeth (Act I, Scene 4).
Not all our loans require you to provide a collateral (as will be stated in the loan type you are applying for), but if required to do so, any of the following may be acceptable:
A. Intangible Assets
i. Company / Business / Organisation website or cloud-hosted solutions
ii. Shares and Bonds
B. Tangible Assets (Physical)
• Commercial Investment properties
• School Buildings
• Hotels / Guest houses
• Pubs / Restaurants / Franchises
• Factories & Warehouses
• Farms/farm land (registered in borrower or guarantor's name)
• Land with/without building permit (registered in borrower or guarantor's name)
• Residential property & property portfolios
• Any Leisure Property
• Owner occupied (Industrial Units, Offices, Retail Shops, Hospitals/Clinics, Other Professional Practices, Business Premises, Private schools)
• Any personal goods such as but not limited to any of the following, that is of any value above the loan amount being requested - computers, phones, household appliances, etc
• Accounts Receivables
• Mere talk
• Moral Collateral
Note: Not all our loans require you to provide a collateral, but we are unable to lend without a collateral if your loan type requires one and you don't provide it. And collateral must be registered with the Bank of Ghana's Collateral Registry System.
• All collateral must be backed with valid proof of ownership before it can be accepted to lend against.
• All collateral, except immovable ones and commercial vehicles with assignable claim rights to us, will be in our possession as a condition for any disbursement.