"There is no art to find the mind's construction in the face".... No Fear Shakespeare - Macbeth (Act I, Scene 4).
Not all our loans require you to provide a collateral (as will be stated in the loan type you are applying for), but if required to do so, any of the following may be acceptable:
A. Intangible Assets
i. Company / Business / Organisation website or cloud-hosted solutions
ii. Shares and Bonds
B. Tangible Assets (Physical)
• Commercial Investment properties
• School Buildings
• Hotels / Guest houses
• Pubs / Restaurants / Franchises
• Factories & Warehouses
• Farms/farm land
• Land with/without building permit (registered in borrower or guarantor's name)
• Residential property & property portfolios
• Any Leisure Property
• Owner occupied (Industrial Units, Offices, Retail Shops, Hospitals/Clinics, Other Professional Practices, Business Premises, Private schools)
• Any personal goods such as but not limited to any of the following, that is of any value above the loan amount being requested - computer, phone, household appliances
• Accounts Receivables
Note: Not all our loans require you to provide a collateral, but we are unable to lend without a collateral if your loan type requires one and you don't provide it. And collateral must be registered with the Bank of Ghana's Collateral Registry System.
All collateral must be backed with valid proof of ownership before it can be accepted to lend against.
All collateral, except immovable ones and commercial vehicles with assignable claim rights to us, will be in our possession as a condition for any disbursement.